Wednesday 5 September 2012

LATEST Football News:

Turkish club Fenerbache have completed the signing of Chelsea midfielder Raul Meireles for an undisclosed fee around £8million pounds.

Turkey, here I come: Midfielder Raul Meireles has signed a four-year contract deal with Fenerbache for £8million.

Former Manchester United and Liverpool striker Michael Owen has ended months of speculation about his future by confirming a one-year deal with Stoke City.

Back in the EPL: Striker and free agent Michael Owen has signed a one-year deal with Stoke City.

In Spain:

Real Madrid midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo has said that he is 'unhappy' and 'sad' but has hit out at fans that he just wants more money, after not celebrating his two goals on Sunday against Granada for 'professional reasons'.

Unsettled: Real Madrid midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo has said that he is 'sad' and only the club no why.

Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas has said that HE is unhappy also, after being substituted against Valencia on Sunday.

The grass is always greener at The Emirates: Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas is upset at being a sub.

Fabregas told Radio Marca: 'There's no such thing as a great substitute in the world of football. 

'I couldn't tell you what makes a great substitute.
'I always wish my team-mates well and put a happy face on.
'If I have to take my unhappy face home then so be it, but I would never let my team-mates or manager see it.'

More EPL here:

The Soccerlinks Hit List